October 2012 Top Posts and Commenters
October 2012 was the best month so far here at The Stretched Blog. Overall, traffic was up and comments were steady. Most of all, I was pleased with the writing this month which featured several posts inspired by Servefest 2012 and a guest post by Sundi Jo Graham. I was also honored to guest post at I Love Skippack and Wisdom of a Fool this month – both opportunities to STRETCH my writing.
Here are the top 10 posts from October 2012:
- Finite Disappointment, Infinite Hope (October 25, 2012)
- Guest Post: Wondering by Leanne Stolpe (August 2, 2012)
- Ten Reasons To Attend FamilyLife Weekend To Remember (February 27, 2012)
- Ice Breaker – Halloween Costumes (October 19, 2012)
- Ice Breaker – Halloween Candy (October 12, 2012)
- Store Up…Collecting Things That Matter (October 23, 2012)
- Guest Post: Stretched By Grace by Sundi Jo Graham (October 29, 2012)
- Servefest Starts – Whatever You Do For The Least Of These… (October 22, 2012)
- Help for the Homeless (October 8, 2012)
- The Power of the Next Questions (May 20, 2011)
Special thanks to the Top 5 Commenters this month:
I’m excited and thankful for the month ahead as I anticipate new things to share and write about here on The Stretched Blog and around the blogging community. As always, thank you so much for continuing to stop by, to read, and to add to the conversation here on the blog.
How was your month? If you’re a blogger, what was the top post on your blog this month? What was one of the top posts that you read around the blog world this month? What was your favorite post on The Stretched Blog this month?