Comments are a huge part of this blog. Great comments keep us connected in community – and unfortunately, bad comments or hurtful words can really wreck community. With this in mind, Jon Stolpe Stretched as the following guidelines for comments:
- You are the only person responsible for your comments.
- Jon Stolpe Stretched is not to blame for any hurtful words spoken in comments, and you are to ‘Hold Harmless’ Jon Stolpe Stretched, Jon Stolpe, or any guest bloggers for any words that are said in reply to a comment on the thread you post on.
- Jon Stolpe Stretched will not permit personal attacks.
- Please use good taste in the content of your comment as well as your word choice. I don’t have issue with “bad” language but if used aggressively or in poor taste.
- Please add your personal URL to a working website (preferably your blog) so other readers can get in touch with you and – this is part of the community deal.
- No spam, please.
- You grant me license to use your comment in blog posts, written material, and any other form of publishing. Thanks!
These guidelines pretty much say it all, but if I you have a question, please feel free to send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your continued contribution to this community!
This comments policy is subject to change without notice and was last updated on September 28, 2011. If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly here: email@example.com.
I do not yet make money on Jon Stolpe Stretched, but that is a possibility at some point down the line. When this changes, I will change this policy.
Jon Stolpe Stretched was created for the following reasons:
- To process my thoughts out loud and to share my stretch marks
- To bring glory to God
- To encourage other people and provide a place for connections and community on-line
I submit myself willingly to the FTC Ruling for Bloggers.
I love the Jon Stolpe Stretched community!
I want to thank you (my readers) for your thoughtful and consistent contributions to this community!
This disclosure policy is subject to change without notice and was last updated on September 28, 2011. If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.