June 2014 – Top Posts and Commenters PLUS BOOK GIVEAWAY
Here are the highlights from June 2014. Thanks to everyone who read along and commented. Your readership and participation in the daily discussions are what make The Stretched Community. Thank you!
Overall, traffic was up from May (16.14%). Traffic was down 16.07% compared to a year ago. The top 10 posts included one post from 2012 and one post from 2013. If you missed any of these posts, I hope you’ll go and check them out now by clicking below. The post with the most engagement was a post related to my book project from June 6, 2014 – Ice Breaker – Last 5 Songs You Listened To.
Top 10 Posts:
- Ten Things Every Aspiring Book Author Should Know June 9, 2014 (94)
- I’m Losing My Patients – 6 Ways To Rediscover Patience April 2, 2013 (76)
- Ten Things Every Small Group Leader Should Know March 7, 2012 (69)
- Milestones June 19, 2014 (41)
- Ice Breaker – Last 5 Books You Read June 20, 2012 (40)
- Honor Older People June 3, 2014 (39)
- 3 Ways To Respond When Someone Is Unkind To You June 18, 2014 (39)
- Ice Breaker – Last 5 Songs You Listened To June 6, 2014 (38)
- Summertime Blogging – Request For Guest Bloggers June 24, 2014 (38)
- Ice Breaker – Last 5 Movies You Watched June 13, 2013 (36)
Top 10 Commenters:
- Larry Carter (47)
- Steve Y (37)
- David Stolpe (22)
- Leah Adams (8)
- Ryan Biddulph (6)
- Dave Arnold (5)
- Heidi Bender (5)
- Jon Stallings (5)
- Bill (cycleguy) (4)
- Caleb (4)
As promised at the beginning of the month, I have randomly chosen someone from the top commenters list to receive a copy of A Train Called Forgiveness by Dan Erickson. The winner of this book is…(drum roll)…Ryan Biddulph. Congrats to Ryan!
For the month of July, I’ll be giving away a copy of QBQ! The Question Behind the Question: Practicing Personal Accountability at Work and in Life by John G. Miller. This month, the winner will be chosen randomly from the top 10 commenters.
Thanks to each and everyone for reading and for commenting. I’m looking forward to July with The Stretched Community! The month of July will include more STRETCHING posts and will feature several guest posts while I am in Guatemala. If you’re interested in guest posting here, leave a comment to connect with me. July should be a spectacular month!
How was your month? If you’re a blogger share a link to your top post in the comments? What was your favorite Stretched post this month? How were you STRETCHED in June?
In case you’re interested, here are a few other interesting stats about June (based on Google Analytics):
- Users – Increased 4.74%
- Sessions – Increased 12.76%
- Pageviews – Increased 14.61%
- Pages Per Session – Increased 1.37%
- Average Session Duration – Increased 39.58%
- Bounce Rate – Decreased 0.83%
- New Sessions – Decreased 5.85%
On Track – Life Lessons from the Track & Field is now available on Amazon in paperback and for Kindle. Click the link below to get your copy today.
As a reminder, I am offering a FREE pdf copy of the interior of the book to subscribers of The Stretched Newsletter. Head over to the main page of the blog and sign up on the right hand menu bar to get your copy today for FREE!