Welcome listeners of The Answers From Leadership Podcast with Joseph Lalonde!
It’s an honor to have you stop by Jon Stolpe Stretched. This is where I share things that are stretching me (my stretch marks) as a way to reflect and as a way to encourage others. As you plug into The Stretched Community, you will find that I post about personal growth, discipline, leadership, parenting, marriage, faith, and missions. I typically post new articles three days a week. I love the discussion that happens in the comments following each post.
Here are a few of my more popular and/or favorite posts to give you a taste of what typically happens here:
- Experience The Supernatural
- Ten Things Every Small Group Leader Should Know
- 5 Things To Remember When We Say Or Do Something Stupid
- I’m Losing My Patience – 6 Ways To Rediscover Patience
- 3 Steps To Take Before You Can Serve Effectively
- The Power of the Next Question
- Knowing God So We Can Make Him Known
- How To Respond To The Election Results
- When The Treadmill Stops Suddenly – 5 Tips For Handling Life Stopping Experiences
- Leap of Faith
As promised, I’d love to give you the first chapter of my book (On Track: Life Lessons from the Track & Field). To get your free chapter, sign up below, and I’ll send you the download: