July 2014 – Top Posts and Commenters PLUS BOOK GIVEAWAY
Here are the highlights from July 2014. Thanks to everyone who read along and commented. Your readership and participation in the daily discussions are what make The Stretched Community. Thank you!
Overall, traffic was down from June (7.49%). Traffic was down 29.94% compared to a year ago. The top 10 posts included one post from 2011, one post from 2012, and one post from 2013. The guest posts which appeared while I was away in Guatemala last month all appeared in the top ten. This was a real encouragement for me! If you missed any of these posts, I hope you’ll go and check them out now by clicking below. The post with the most engagement was a post related to my book project from July 25, 2014 – Ice Breaker – One Meal.
Top 10 Posts:
- 7 Keys To Getting Rid Of Distraction So You Can Accomplish Great Things July 9, 2014 (106)
- I’m Losing My Patients – 6 Ways To Rediscover Patience April 2, 2013 (73)
- Ten Things Every Small Group Leader Should Know March 7, 2012 (73)
- Pondering Prayer July 22, 2014 (67) (by Leah Adams)
- Encouraging Children To Write Than You Notes July 28, 2014 (49) (by Heidi Bender)
- Living In Our Sacred Spaces July 23, 2014 (43) (by Aidan Rogers)
- Marketing for the Humble-Hearted July 21, 2014 (32) (by Carol Peterson)
- 5 Things To Remember When We Say Or Do Something Stupid February 12, 2014 (30)
- Finding A New Normal – 5 Keys For Adapting To Change July 24, 2014 (27) (by Kari Scare)
- The Power of the Next Question May 20, 2011 (27)
Top 10 Commenters:
- Steve Y (27)
- Larry Carter (26)
- Leah Adams (13)
- Carol Peterson (7)
- Heidi Bender (6)
- Jon Stallings (5)
- sespring (5)
- Kari Scare (4)
- Lulu (3)
- Matt Cannon (3)
As promised at the beginning of the month, I have randomly chosen someone from the top commenters list to receive a copy of QBQ! The Question Behind the Question: Practicing Personal Accountability at Work and in Life by John G. Miller. The winner of this book is…(drum roll)…Leah Adams. Congrats to Leah!
Thanks to each and everyone for reading and for commenting. I’m looking forward to July with The Stretched Community! The month of August will include more STRETCHING posts and will feature more posts unpacking my recent trip to Guatemala.
If you’re interested in guest posting here, leave a comment to connect with me.
How was your month? If you’re a blogger share a link to your top post in the comments? What was your favorite Stretched post this month? How were you STRETCHED in July?
In case you’re interested, here are a few other interesting stats about July (based on Google Analytics):
- Users – Decreased 9.05%
- Sessions – Decreased 8.27%
- Pageviews – Decreased 1.33%
- Pages Per Session – Increased 7.66%
- Average Session Duration – Decreased 13.43%
- Bounce Rate – Decreased 6.61%
- New Sessions – Increased 0.67%
On Track – Life Lessons from the Track & Field is now available on Amazon in paperback and for Kindle. Click the link below to get your copy today.
As a reminder, I am offering a FREE pdf copy of the interior of the book to subscribers of The Stretched Newsletter. Head over to the main page of the blog and sign up on the right hand menu bar to get your copy today for FREE!