November 2013 – Top Posts & Commenters Plus GIVEAWAY
Here are the highlights from November 2013. Thanks to everyone who read along and commented. Your readership and participation in the daily discussions are what make The Stretched Community. Thank you! Overall, traffic was up from October (5.31%). Traffic was up 44.70% compared to a year ago. The top 10 posts again included three posts from 2012, one post from 2011, and two posts from previous months in 2013. If you missed any of these posts, I hope you’ll go and check them out now by clicking below. The post with the most engagement was from November 1, 2013 – Ice Breaker – Favorite Candy Bar.
Top 10 Posts:
- Ice Breaker – Giving Thanks at Thanksgiving November 16, 2012 (522)
- I’m Losing My Patience – 6 Ways To Rediscover Patience April 2, 2013 (116)
- Ten Things Every Small Group Leader Should Know March 7, 2012 (106)
- Ten Reasons To Attend FamilyLife Weekend To Remember February 27, 2012 (69)
- 6 Ways To Make Your Thanksgiving Holiday Extra Special November 11, 2013 (60)
- 5 Reasons The Church Should Engage In Short-Term Missions November 21, 2013 (48)
- When The Treadmill Stops Suddenly – 5 Tips For Handling Life Stopping Experiences February 11, 2013 (45)
- Sweet 16 November 20, 2013 (43)
- The Power of the Next Question May 20, 2011 (42)
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Love Life Going Strong November 6, 2013 (41)
Top 10 Commenters:
- David Paul Stolpe (66)
- Steve Y (36)
- Larry Carter (20)
- TNeal (11)
- Joe Lalonde (7)
- Caleb (6)
- Norman Stolpe (6)
- Matt McWilliams (5)
- Bill (cycleguy) (3)
- Dan Erickson (3)
As promised at the beginning of the month, I have randomly chosen someone from the top 10 commenters list to receive a copy of In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day: How to Survive and Thrive When Opportunity Roars. The winner of this book is…(drum roll)…Caleb. Congrats to Caleb!
For the month of December, I’ll be giving away a copy of Chazown: Define Your Vision. Pursue Your Passion. Live Your Life on Purpose. This month, the winner will be chosen randomly from the top 10 commenters.
Thanks to each and everyone for reading and for commenting. I’m looking forward to November with The Stretched Community! The month of December will include more STRETCHING posts and the new ADVENTure series. If you’re interested in guest posting here, leave a comment to connect with me. December should be another great month!
How was your month? If you’re a blogger share a link to your top post in the comments? What was your favorite Stretched post this month? How were you STRETCHED in November?
In case you’re interested, here are a few other interesting stats about November (based on Google Analytics):
- Visits – Increased 6.98%
- Unique Visitors – Increased 17.01%
- Pageviews – Increased 3.99%
- Pages Per Visit – Decreased 2.94%
- Average Visit Duration – Decreased 26.83%
- Bounce Rate –Decreased 0.48%
- New Visits – Increased 7.59%