All Things New
It’s a new year! (It’s January 17th. I can still say that, right?)
Too often we let the world pass us by. We fall into the trap of the same-old, same-old. We fail to notice what is new right around us.
I don’t want this to be the case for me, and I don’t want it to be the case for you either.
With this in mind, here are some of the NEW things I experienced this week:
- Leadership Answer Man – Real World Leadership Solutions with Dr. Hans Finzel.
- 1 Day Business Breakthrough – Helping Entrepreneurs Discover Their Next Big Idea Today with Pat Flynn and Chris Ducker
- The Brand You Podcast with Mike Kim
- Restoring a backup to your Mac is easy if you know the file structure.
- I spent several hours Thursday night and Friday trying to restore information to our Mac from an external hard drive. I don’t use this machine very often, so I’m not very familiar with how the Mac is set up. Our Mac was running very slowly. We added virus protection which found 5 or 6 pieces of malware. We added memory. And we wiped the machine clean. When I went to restore the files, it appeared that the backup didn’t backup some very important documents. After hours of trying things out myself, I took the machine to The Geek Squad at our local Best Buy. Within minutes, Ryan (the Geek Squad member who helped me) had located the missing files on our external hard drive, and we were back in business. Watching Ryan as he navigated around our Mac taught me some new things.
- Networking With Purpose Live with John Corcoran, Mark Sieverkropp, and Matt McWilliams
- I was talking to a friend the other day about building my e-mail list. He asked me why I wanted to do this. He didn’t think it was necessary. When I mentioned that I would like to take my next book project up a notch, he nodded his head in agreement that a bigger e-mail list is important. I don’t want to grow my network just to be rich and famous. I have a purpose for wanting to get my material in the hands of a larger audience. For this reason, I’m excited about this event coming up February 10th. The event features three dynamic practitioners who are sure to provide great information for growing your network. Click here to find out more and register for yourself.
These are just a few of the NEW things I experienced this week. Now it’s your turn!