I’m so thankful for today! There are so many reasons give thanks. Our family has a tradition of using a table-cloth every year for Thanksgiving. Each year, we trace our hand prints on the table-cloth, and we write something we’re thankful for in each finger. So here are my five things this year:
1. Leanne – I am so thankful for her restored health. I’m so thankful for her friendship and love. She’s such an incredible mom and wife.
2. Hannah – I blogged about her Monday. It’s amazing to see how she is growing up.
3. Isaac – I’m proud of him too! He is kind, sensitive, and extremely talented. He makes us laugh, and he keeps us on our toes.
4. Blogging – This has been a big year for me when it comes to blogging. I have really enjoyed this outlet. And I’m especially thankful for all the friends I’ve met through the blogging community.
5. Job – I don’t want to take this for granted. I love what I do (most days). I love the fact that I can help people succeed.
If all goes well, I’m running the Thanksgiving Marathon today (I’ll report more on that later). Honestly, running could probably be another thankful point, but I’d have to grow a sixth finger on my hand. I’m looking forward to returning home tomorrow and enjoying our Thanksgiving feast on Saturday.
What are you thankful for this year?