Here are the highlights from November 2014. Thanks to everyone who read along and commented. Your readership and participation in the daily discussions are what make The Stretched Community. Thank you!
It was another record-breaking month!
Overall, traffic was up from October (10.73%). Traffic was up 142.42% compared to a year ago. The top 10 posts included posts from 2014 and one from 2012 (the number one post). Again, most of the posts were from late September and early October. There was one post from February. If you missed any of these posts, I hope you’ll go and check them out now by clicking below. The post with the most engagement was one that didn’t make the top 10 list below – Ice Breaker – Ask Me Anything.
Top 10 Posts:
- Ice Breaker – Giving Thanks At Thanksgiving November 16, 2012 (1092)
- 5 Things To Remember When We Say Or Do Something Stupid February 12, 2014 (305)
- September 2014 – Top Posts and Commenters PLUS BOOK GIVEAWAY October 1, 2014 (279)
- October 2014 – Top Posts and Commenters PLUS BOOK GIVEAWAY November 1, 2014 (276)
- No Excuses! October 2, 2014 (258)
- Ice Breaker – Homecoming October 3, 2014 (250)
- Experience The Supernatural September 29, 2014 (238)
- Redefine Rich September 29, 2014 (237)
- Knowing God So We Can Make Him Known October 9, 2014 (232)
- A Tribute To Grandma October 8, 2014 (214)
Top 10 Commenters:
- David Stolpe (21)
- Larry Carter (14)
- Steve Y (11)
- Lulu (7)
- Rick Siderfin (3)
- Michael Shaw (2)
- Caleb Suko (1)
- Carol Peterson (1)
- Dan Black (1)
- Dan Erickson (1)
As promised at the beginning of the month, I have randomly chosen someone from the top commenters list to receive a copy of On Track: Life Lessons from the Track & Field by ME! The winner of this book is…(drum roll)…Larry Carter. Congrats to Larry!
For the month of December, I’ll be giving away another copy of On Track: Life Lessons from the Track & Field by ME! This month, the winner will be chosen randomly from the top 10 commenters.
Thanks to each and everyone for reading and for commenting. I’m looking forward to December with The Stretched Community! The month of December will include more STRETCHING posts. More than likely, I will continue to focus on having a mission mindset in many of the upcoming posts, and I’ll be mixing in some Christmas related posts as well.
If you’re interested in guest posting here, leave a comment to connect with me.
How was your month? If you’re a blogger share a link to your top post in the comments? What was your favorite Stretched post this month? How were you STRETCHED in November?
In case you’re interested, here are a few other interesting stats about November (based on Google Analytics):
- Users – Increased 55.70%
- Sessions – Increased 8.63%
- Pageviews – Increased 7.45%
- Pages Per Session – Decreased 1.39%
- Average Session Duration – Decreased 26.23%
- Bounce Rate – Increased 1.20%
- New Sessions – Increased 10.78%
On Track – Life Lessons from the Track & Field is now available on Amazon in paperback and for Kindle. Click the link below to get your copy today.
Looking for a great gift or stocking stuffer idea? Pick up your copy of On Track TODAY!
As a reminder, I am offering a FREE pdf copy of the interior of the book to subscribers of The Stretched Newsletter. Head over to the main page of the blog and sign up on the right hand menu bar to get your copy today for FREE!