Here are the highlights from October 2014. Thanks to everyone who read along and commented. Your readership and participation in the daily discussions are what make The Stretched Community. Thank you!
It was a record-breaking month!
Overall, traffic was way up from September (125.24%). Traffic was up 123.77% compared to a year ago. The top 10 posts included posts from 2014. Most of the posts were from late September and early October. There was one post from February. If you missed any of these posts, I hope you’ll go and check them out now by clicking below. The posts with the most engagement were two which made the top 10 list below – The Platform Problem – More Of You And Less Of Me.
Top 10 Posts:
- Experience The Supernatural September 29, 2014 (1260)
- 3 Steps To Take Before You Can Serve Effectively September 30, 2014 (281)
- Redefine Rich September 29, 2014 (263)
- Ice Breaker – Homecoming October 3, 2014 (253)
- 5 Things To Remember When We Say Or Do Something Stupid February 12, 2014 (245)
- September 2014 – Top Posts and Commenters PLUS BOOK GIVEAWAY October 1, 2014 (244)
- No Excuses! October 2, 2014 (241)
- A Tribute To Grandma October 8, 2014 (217)
- From The Mountain To The Valley – Life After Short-Term Missions October 7, 2014 (196)
- Knowing God So We Can Make Him Known October 9, 2014 (195)
Top 10 Commenters:
- Steve Y (23)
- David Stolpe (21)
- Larry Carter (17)
- Jon Stallings (7)
- Lulu (7)
- Carol Peterson (5)
- Leah Adams (4)
- Heidi Bender (3)
- Jim Woods (3)
- Bill (cycleguy) (2)
As promised at the beginning of the month, I have randomly chosen someone from the top commenters list to receive a copy of On Track: Life Lessons from the Track & Field by ME! The winner of this book is…(drum roll)…Steve Y. Congrats to Steve!
For the month of November, I’ll be giving away another copy of On Track: Life Lessons from the Track & Field by ME! This month, the winner will be chosen randomly from the top 10 commenters.
Thanks to each and everyone for reading and for commenting. I’m looking forward to November with The Stretched Community! The month of November will include more STRETCHING posts. More than likely, I will continue to focus on having a mission mindset in many of the upcoming posts. I’ll also take some time to reflect on thankfulness.
If you’re interested in guest posting here, leave a comment to connect with me.
How was your month? If you’re a blogger share a link to your top post in the comments? What was your favorite Stretched post this month? How were you STRETCHED in October?
In case you’re interested, here are a few other interesting stats about October (based on Google Analytics):
- Users – Increased 3.95%
- Sessions – Increased 167.30%
- Pageviews – Increased 165.99%
- Pages Per Session – Decreased 0.46%
- Average Session Duration – Increased 3.39%
- Bounce Rate –Decreased 14.54%
- New Sessions – Decreased 36.08%
On Track – Life Lessons from the Track & Field is now available on Amazon in paperback and for Kindle. Click the link below to get your copy today.
As a reminder, I am offering a FREE pdf copy of the interior of the book to subscribers of The Stretched Newsletter. Head over to the main page of the blog and sign up on the right hand menu bar to get your copy today for FREE!