April 2014 – Top Posts and Commenters PLUS Book Giveaway
Here are the highlights from April 2014. Thanks to everyone who read along and commented. Your readership and participation in the daily discussions are what make The Stretched Community. Thank you!
Overall, traffic was down slightly from March (14.93%). Traffic was down 10.31% compared to a year ago. The top 10 posts included two posts from 2012, one post from 2011, and one post from 2013. If you missed any of these posts, I hope you’ll go and check them out now by clicking below. The post with the most engagement was a post related to my book project from April 4, 2014 – Ice Breaker – Your Book.
Top 10 Posts:
- Ten Things Every Small Group Leader Should Know March 7, 2012 (150)
- I’m Losing My Patients – 6 Ways To Rediscover Patience April 2, 2013 (93)
- What’s Your Perspective? April 17, 2014 (86)
- On Track Book Releases TODAY! April 22, 2014 (60)
- 5 Things I Learned By Climbing 1,088 Steps March 31, 2014 (57)
- Ice Breaker – Easter Candy March 30, 2012 (56)
- The Power of the Next Question May 20, 2011 (54)
- No Regrets April 8, 2014 (50)
- 5 Things To Know About Goodbyes April 16, 2014 (45)
- 3 Essentials For Times When Life Doesn’t Make Sense April 3, 2014 (40)
Top 10 Commenters:
- David Paul Stolpe (27)
- Larry Carter (19)
- Steve Y (19)
- Joe Lalonde (6)
- Leah Adams (5)
- Bill Cycleguy (4)
- Coach Brown (4)
- TNeal (4)
- Dan Erickson (3)
- Lily Kreitinger (3)
As promised at the beginning of the month, I have randomly chosen someone from the top commenters list to receive a copy of Love Does: Discover a Secretly Incredible Life in an Ordinary World by Bob Goff. The winner of this book is…(drum roll)…Steve Y. Congrats to Steve!
Thanks to each and everyone for reading and for commenting. I’m looking forward to May with The Stretched Community! The month of May will include more STRETCHING posts. If you’re interested in guest posting here, leave a comment to connect with me. May should be another great month!
How was your month? If you’re a blogger share a link to your top post in the comments? What was your favorite Stretched post this month? How were you STRETCHED in April?
In case you’re interested, here are a few other interesting stats about April (based on Google Analytics):
- Users – Decreased 11.95%
- Sessions – Decreased 14.02%
- Pageviews – Decreased 15.15%
- Pages Per Visit – Decreased 1.33%
- Average Visit Duration – Decreased 17.24%
- Bounce Rate – Increased 1.77%
- New Visits – Increased 1.32%
On Track – Life Lessons from the Track & Field is now available on Amazon in paperback and for Kindle. Click the link below to get your copy today.
As a reminder, I am offering a FREE pdf copy of the interior of the book to subscribers of The Stretched Newsletter. Head over to the main page of the blog and sign up on the right hand menu bar to get your copy today for FREE!