Last night, Leanne and I had a date night. Yes, it seems like a novel concept, but we’ve found that as hard as it can be to schedule these nights, they are always so worth it. After a delicious dinner at Schwenksville’s own Ortino’s, we ventured to our local movie theater to enjoy The Bucket List. Wow, this was a great movie. The movie reminds me of a question that I like to ask people – “If you knew you only had one month left to live, what would you do?”. At any rate, I think the movie was well worth the investment. We all need to be reminded from time to time about the importance of living today as if it were our last day. So what’s on my bucket list? That’s a great question. Here are some of my initial thoughts:
1. I want to see the Grand Canyon. I’ve heard it’s majestic.
2. I want to do something that will far outlive me.
3. I want to make a stranger smile.
4. I want to learn to make wine.
5. I want to visit the country of Sweden.
6. I want to see my children get baptized.
7. I want to run another marathon.
My list will keep growing, and it’s certainly a list in progress.
Here’s the trailer for the movie:
Until the next post, what’s on your bucket list…?